Leopard And Thick-Soles

Glad.T
Leopard And Thick-Soles
Fashion & everything sugary

A girl who loves those fashionably artistic, drapey, berserk clothes on the runway and dreams every minute of owning them.
A big dreamer who keeps on dreaming a dream.

Thursday, November 18, 2010, 7:47 AM
Bite into that pink butt bun.


(Favourite rose-syrup bubble tea and pink butt bun, Vintage necklace + leopard clutch + black-eye ring, f21 coral chiffon blouse, Modparade mesh high-cut shorts)  

I tried to plait my fringe to the side and downwards and I thought I succeeded. But apparently I've received a comments that it doesn't look like anything. Funny thing, I think my fringe's too short. And I really love everything in this outfit post. Love the high cut and cut-up mesh shorts that sat very perfectly somewhere between my waist and hips, love my vintage leopard fur clutch which I thought was the perfect kind of fur for a clutch, love the vintage black-eye ring which had the perfect size- not too gigantic like all others I have seen previously. and i love my vintage necklace too which someone asked about it at the afternoon flea, question- do you think they look like mini bakery spoons?